Saturday, March 31, 2012

THe love of books

Books

There is no greater pleasure then reading a book, feeling yourself melt away into the existence of a character, experiencing a breath taking romance first hand falling in love over and over again, going on a mission or solving a crime maybe even to a fantasy land where vampires or dragons rule the night...

I love books, yet i am dyslexic witch means fro a long time i have dreaded books throw my school live as i simply cannot read out load, that i still high school where i escaped the stress and trouble by picking up a caviler novel where noble attractive men defended a girls honor, i was lost from there.

i think my love for books began with the story of Flica- a book which made me see that reading doesn't have to be a dreaded task but could actually become a addiction throw enjoying the written word - the book my friend flica spoke to my love for animals in the certain case horses since i cant seem to put a book down.

I can no easier choice a favorite book then i can a stare in the heaven, weather it is romance, an naughty little pleasure romance like mills & boon, action a tear jerking drama or maybe even a suspend thriller. one day i to want my name on a great books cover to know i brought joy and pleasure to those to have looked upon the pages and brought to live my emanation, it would be a most wonderful feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment